Up: Setting Commands
Usage: style n
Sets your 'style' variable to n. Equivalent to "set style n". This command
allows you to choose among the various board display options.
- Standard ICS board (default)
- USA-Today Sports Center-style board
- Experimental vt-100 ANSI board for dark backgrounds
- Experimental vt-100 ANSI board for light backgrounds
- Style suggested by email@example.com
- Email Board suggested by Thomas Fought (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Miniature board
- ICS interface maker board - raw data dump
- last 2 moves only (previous non-verbose mode)
- Sleator's new and improved raw dump
- Same as 8, but with verbose moves ("P/e3-e4", instead of "e4")
- Similar to style 10.
- Similar to style 3, for color xterms
Some graphics interfaces work only with specific board styles. Determine
which one is best for your setup.
Suggestions on different styles are always welcome.
See also: interfaces, variables, style 10, style 12
Klaus Knopper <email@example.com>