Patrick Ernzer's sounds from the movie Aliens
Aliens related sounds
They're all in .aiff format. I use them as system beeps or in games, just use your imagination.
- Aliens preview trailer.
- This is the sound from a trailer that was done before the movie was edited for the final version. It contains some references to scenes that were left out from the actually released version of the movie. (8,012kHz; 56,5s; 905 590 bytes)
- Express elevator to hell, going down
- Just before the crew launches from the mother-ship. (22,1kHz; 3s; 72 570 bytes)
- That's it man, game over man, game over
- Just after the drop-ship made an ermm, well crash. (8kHz; 3s; 27 514 bytes)
- Get away from her you bitch
- Ripley; opening speech to queen bashing. (11,1kHz; 2s; 23 398 bytes)
- I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid
- The Android, just before crawling to the satelite uplink. (11,0kHz; 2s; 28 384 bytes)
- ...there's movement all over the place
- In the med section, waiting for the pest. (22,1kHz; 3s; 63 480 bytes)
- Remember; short controlled bursts
- Giving fighting orders from a chair. (22,1 kHz; 2 s; 48 154 bytes)
- Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?
- A little after the marines wake up from their hyper-sleep. (22,05 kHz; 6 s; 148 918 bytes)
- Not bad for a human
- Bishop, commenting an Ripley's fight against the Alien Queen. (8 kHz; 2,9 s; 46 592 bytes)
- Let's rock
- Vasquez, just before firing inside the nest. (11,127 kHz; 2,7 s; 30 447 bytes)
- All right sweethearts, what are you waiting for, breakfast in bed? Another glorious days in the corps. A day in the marine corps is like a day on the farm; every meal is a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade. I love the corps!
- Apone, waking up his troops from cryo-sleep. (11,127 kHz; 14,3 s; 159 681 bytes)
More sounds can be found at the Alien Homepage. In either WAV or AU format.
Back to my homepage
layout ©1995 by Paranoid Concepts