Subject: Sample Enigma messages 5-7 (all encoded with same settings)
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 94 01:05:13 -0500
Newsgroups: sci.crypt

The following 3 messages are one long story broken into pieces and
coded using the same setting..... Each begins (tsk tsk) with a
formula beginning (glaringly obvious in an examination of parts 1 and
3..... ) I'll post the PT in a couple of weeks.... I don't mean
these as challenges but it seems as tho people who have Enigma programs
need something to use them with, eh? :)
ithuh kdbme rrlem sgpku vulzs quyhy gdwqf mclce hdtrk frfmv
bwuzy hbnas wukyn kcjdv yzykj yvrxo ukzro pxuyt fovbd bnfoc
ljbso eefgs zbitn owprn zhvpv mkndk ppxhh ncuyi ndcbz dpoyx
hxuqw qjwaw deqcb ahgij uejrd ezfil fmros rangq nihdm yqbzv
mtlgx zghuw oicsp httye sofix wgqkp hgwhn aywed iadzz hwycj
xgyqq rulyz awrkt acahj qbmdq eqzwr qbrxj nanvf ftoku fewif
mnxel pxyzm fkwef tubvn owawm wflqh qpubl tmvjn wcwfk qecaj
gpeze dtrks sadvz zgoaz qrvne dbode xtjly ybylr wfsfa dw

Article: 9989 of sci.crypt
Path: poker.informatik.uni-kl.de!uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de!stepsun.uni-kl.de!rz.uni-karlsruhe.de!xlink.net!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunic!EU.net!uunet!news.delphi.com!usenet
From: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Sample Enigma message No. 6
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 94 01:06:03 -0500
Organization: Delphi ([email-masked] email, 800-695-4005 voice)
Lines: 10
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: bos1b.delphi.com

gygaw skdda ervzx ucxgr puyzb wdjvg iterx mrtlu gmsnc pqmgf
cvpvc orqai nmxui hyabd lltpi dhwhc xbaip mnkmi vstil bqeig
cbhmp ajopj vrank qlhcj vrpyl hboif gsrtc ajoym ndhat toghs
kvbmj ymrtb ulccr aqwmq agjhl euvlf syhdy pyilc duhzk jshke
nrrxv qpfil ahzdd loqlx ixaos wfdvl egzik yjvet yrlqq qispv
idgnh zkerl vkelm pwfpj onvox fsovk ntrxs wknen fflru uybif
ywncq wawqm hlncy nhome bkard tjnfd mdeps yxkwi txxdn vwjbo
ysiza jjnke ulmfz egtpd lphco jexzn zscsn jbgbu vfwyb ntoti
vcvyq hhfey ssjqn ttrab aemwb ljcoc qsaxp ubzjh kcvsb cuvmh
xnfuq mluqo ihkzb anjvu fgzah jsw

Article: 9990 of sci.crypt
Path: poker.informatik.uni-kl.de!uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de!stepsun.uni-kl.de!rz.uni-karlsruhe.de!xlink.net!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunic!trane.uninett.no!eunet.no!nuug!EU.net!uunet!news.delphi.com!usenet
From: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Sample Enigma message No. 7
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 94 01:06:45 -0500
Organization: Delphi ([email-masked] email, 800-695-4005 voice)
Lines: 7
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: bos1b.delphi.com

wxtjy kdbme rrlem sguez tkyzo uarkd wjjii ptogt rrzkb bfews
nofzs osbbo bpraw piues vokys oxfda ejbgq aycvi jtgcl htrtv
ozhef jivto gtats ocfmf iazmy qnzxf kldsw llsnd efymm gcxnl
yqbmp amcfi bkibk inndk jrdiz wulbx zbfzq nvjgb hurab lyvkk
etnjl yuoti ymqgh yknjg boijh rlkls cewxk yrmwk wsiow xziqu
igfdd tfmjd jgbtg lpkhj wchxz xsswu lbkqm gxxpf vs

Article: 9991 of sci.crypt
Path: poker.informatik.uni-kl.de!uklirb.informatik.uni-kl.de!stepsun.uni-kl.de!rz.uni-karlsruhe.de!xlink.net!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!howland.reston.ans.net!pipex!sunic!trane.uninett.no!eunet.no!nuug!EU.net!uunet!news.delphi.com!usenet
From: [email-masked]
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Sample Enigma 5-7 settings....
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 94 01:08:32 -0500
Organization: Delphi ([email-masked] email, 800-695-4005 voice)
Lines: 7
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
NNTP-Posting-Host: bos1b.delphi.com

3 2 1
17 23 5
1 1 1
qz
in the above message: settings are rotors III, II and I,
primary settings are 17, 23, 5, intial settings are 111 and
plugboard has one connection.... cheers and good solving...